- 1 Culvers Customer Satisfaction Survey @ www.tellculvers.com
- 2 TellCulvers Survey Rewards
- 3 Tell Culvers Survey – Rule/Requirements
- 4 How to Take The Culvers Survey – TellCulvers? – Steps To Perform
Culvers Customer Satisfaction Survey @ www.tellculvers.com
Culver’s is famous for ButterBurgers and Fresh Frozen Custard, Culver’s menu offers something truly special for everyone.
Fill Hungry? Yes, then go to the Culver’s Restaurant and enjoy its delicious foods and yummy ice cream and grab an opportunity to get a culver’s free custard.
Yes, you can do this just by following some easy steps @ www.tellculvers.com. Culver’s provide you a CulversSurvey to tell how was your visit experience at Culver’s.
Here, I mention TellCulvers Customer Feedback Survey steps, rules/needs, and rewards. So, take the Culvers Guest Survey and give your candid feedback to help them to make an improvement if needed.
Culvers also appreciates you giving your time to take the Culvers Survey Online by giving you a free coupon code to get a free offer.
You May Also Visit,
TellCulvers Survey Rewards
Upon completion of the TellCulvers Survey, you will be given a validation code that can be used to redeem an offer printed on your receipt at your next visit to Culvers.
Offers usually likely below,
- Free Frozen Custard
- BOGO Offer
- Free Kid Meal
- Free ButterBurger
Tell Culvers Survey – Rule/Requirements
For taking the Culver’s Survey Online you need to follow the rules & fulfill the below requirements,
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- User must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must have essential knowledge of English and Spanish.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt of Culver’s Restaurant.
- You may take the survey within 3 days of your purchase.
- You may redeem your coupon within 30 days of the survey.
How to Take The Culvers Survey – TellCulvers? – Steps To Perform
- Keep your receipt handy at the time to take the survey.
- Go to the Culver’s Feedback Survey Site @ www.tellculvers.com.
- Choose your survey language from,
- If you want to take the survey in the English language, no need to change.
- If you want to take the survey in the Spanish language click on the link ‘Espanol’.
- Enter the 18 digit survey Code & TRN number located on your receipt.
- Click on the Start.
- Select your visit type from the list and click on Next.
- Rate your overall satisfaction level according to your recent visit experience.
- Click on the Next.
- Questions of the survey depend on the restaurant team member helping nature, service, food quality, and other things about your order.
- Fill the box with more sentences that describe why you were satisfied with Culvers.
- Click on the Next.
- Rate some questions about your visit & click Finish to complete the survey.
- At the end of the survey, you get a validation code. Note down it and use it at your next visit to redeem your offer.
Bring this validation code with you at your next visit to Culver’s restaurant to redeem the offer.
Culver’s About Us
Culver Franchising System, Inc., doing business as Culver’s, is a privately owned and operated casual fast food restaurant chain that operates primarily in the Midwestern United States.
Culver’s opened its first restaurant in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin, and is currently headquartered in Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin. As of 24 February 2019, the chain had 695 restaurants in 24 states, mostly in the Midwest.
The chain is mostly known for its butter burgers and frozen custard, but also offers cheese curds, chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, fish, and salads.
Culver’s Contact Details
→ Culver’s Corporate Office
Address: Culver’s Franchising System, Inc., 1240 Water Street, Prairie du Sac,
Phone Number: (608) 643-7980
Fax Number: (608) 643-7982
→ Culver’s Guest Relations Toll-Free Phone: 833-224-7670
→ Culver’s Support Center Phone: 608-643-7980
Culvers Official Website: www.culvers.com
Culvers Customer Satisfaction Survey site: www.tellculvers.com