Tell Aldi Survey @ www.tellaldi.ie
Tell Aldi: If you are a resident of Ireland and visited the Aldi Supermarket recently, you can now be invited to take the Aldi Survey on the web portal www.tellaldi.ie to complete a customer feedback survey.
Tell your candid opinion to Aldi by its customer satisfaction survey program name as Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey. Aldi never stops improving its features that’s why they need its loyal customer’s feedback. You can also visit the Brookshires Survey site, to win a $500 Gift card.
Moreover, you have a marvelous opportunity to entring the Aldi Sweepstake to Win €5000 worth of Aldi shopping vouchers. You can grab this chance via Aldi Guest Feedback Survey.
Your feedback and opinions will help them to serve you better. The Tell Aldi Survey should take only 2 to 3 minutes to complete. So, read this post to get a proper way in order to successfully complete the Aldi Ireland Customer Survey.
You May Also Take The Surveys,
Tell Aldi Ireland Survey Rewards
When you complete the Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will be entering the Aldi Sweepstake to receive a chance to win below the prize.
🤑 Win €5000 worth of Aldi shopping vouchers 🤑
Aldi Customer Feedback Survey | Rules & Requirements
Check out the rules and requirements which are mentioned below in order to take the Aldi Feedback Survey & get an entry in the sweepstake to win a prize.
- The Aldi’s sweepstake is open to all the legal residents residing in the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Aldi’s Supermarket, their immediate families, or agents.
- To enter, complete, and submit the sweepstake entry form online. No other types of entry will be accepted by the company.
- Valid Email address and contact number required.
- One of the devices from Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with a good internet connection is required.
- Essential knowledge of the English language.
- Only one prize from the prize draw allowed per household.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
- Take the survey within the sweepstake time frame.
How To Take The Tell Aldi Survey? – Step By Step Guides
Follow the steps to enter the Aldi Sweepstake Contest with a purchase,
Click on the below button to open the Aldi Ireland Survey Site,
- Enter a 12 digit code from your ALDI store receipt to access the entry form.
- Click on the NEXT to begin the survey.
- Now the survey is started, Rate your overall satisfaction level on the scale from Not at all likely to Extremely Likely.
- Answer all the survey questions correctly according to your most recent visit experience.
- Generally, the survey questions are about your visit and purchase, staff helping nature, customer service, atmosphere, and all.
- Click on the Next.
- Provide your contact information at the end to be entered into the Aldi sweepstake draw to win a €5000 shopping voucher.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- Now, you will get an entry into the sweepstake. Wait for the next drawing.
- If you are a lucky winner then they will inform using your contact details.
Aldi (stylized as ALDI) is the common brand of two German family-owned discount supermarket chains with over 10,000 stores in 20 countries and an estimated combined turnover of more than €50 billion. Based in Germany, the chain was founded by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946 when they took over their mother’s store in Essen, which had been in operation since 1913.
The business was split into two separate groups in 1960, which later became Aldi Nord, headquartered in Essen, and Aldi Süd, headquartered in Mülheim. In 1962, they introduced the name Aldi (a syllabic abbreviation for Albrecht Diskont).
In Germany, Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd have been financially and legally separate since 1966, although both divisions’ names may appear as if they were a single enterprise with certain store brands or when negotiating with contractor companies. The formal business name is Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Compagnie, oHG.
Contact Details of Aldi
Aldi Corporate HQ Office
Fax Number: (630) 879-8114
Aldi Customer Service
Phone Number: 1-630-879-8100
Aldi Website: www.aldi.com
Aldi Customer Feedback Survey: www.tellaldi.ie
Social Media Links
In the above post, it’s all about the Aldi Ireland Survey.
I hope you get all the relevant information that you need to complete the survey successfully at www.tellaldi.ie & get a chance to win €5000 worth of Aldi shopping vouchers for yourself.
If you have any queries related to the Tell Aldi Survey, please leave a comment in the comment section.
We will try our best to solve it. And take more surveys by visiting our official website @ customers-surveys.info.