- 1 Walgreens Customer Service Survey @ www.walgreenslistens.com
- 2 WalgreensListens Survey Sweepstakes
- 3 Ways To Enter Walgreens Sweepstakes
- 4 Walgreens Listens Survey | Terms & Conditions
Walgreens Customer Service Survey @ www.walgreenslistens.com
Do you hear about Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey or Visit ever at Walgreens Store? If yes then you are at the right post.
From this post, you will get all the information about the Walgreens Sweepstakes, Walgreens Survey steps, Survey methods, how to become eligible for the monthly draw to win $3000.
Walgreens offers Walgreens Survey to its customers as Walgreens Listens, to give their honest feedback about its products and service which is helpful to make improvements & give you back a better service.
Walgreens was founded in Chicago, Illinois, in 1901. The Walgreens headquarters office is in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois. Nowadays, the company operated 9,560 stores in all 50 states.
Read this blog top to bottom carefully to find out what to do to take part in the Walgreens Customer Service Survey and what you will be able to achieve as a reward after complete the survey.
WalgreensListens Survey Sweepstakes
Upon completion of the Walgreens Online Survey, you will automatically enter in the sweepstakes to be a lucky winner of a Grand Prize of $3,000 in the form of a check.
Ways To Enter Walgreens Sweepstakes
You may enter the Walgreens sweepstakes in any of the following ways.
- BY TELEPHONE: Walgreens customers may enter the sweepstakes by calling 1-800-219-
7451. After you complete the automated customer satisfaction survey, you will receive one entry into the sweepstakes.
- BY MAIL-IN: Customers also may enter the sweepstakes by mail by hand printing your name, age, complete address, daytime and phone numbers on paper and mail to the Address: Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept-S7765 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
- E-MAIL: Some of the Walgreens customers receive the survey invitation, they are able to take the survey by sending the Email.
- ONLINE: Enter online by visiting www.walgreenslistens.com, if you are a Walgreens customer. Read the blog to take an online survey.
Walgreens Listens Survey | Terms & Conditions
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- The user must be a legal resident of the USA excluding the residents of Puerto Rico.
- You must have essential knowledge of English or Spanish Language.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt or survey invitation of the Walgreens Store.
- You may take the survey within a time frame given in your survey invitation or receipt.
- Employees of the Walgreens family of companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter, win or otherwise participate.
Walgreens Survey – WalgreensListens | Guides Step by Step with Video
- Keep your purchase receipt handy to take Walgreen’s online survey.
- Go through the Walgreens Survey web portal @ www.walgreenslistens.com.
- Choose your survey language from the options English and Spanish.
- If you want to go with English then no need to do anything because the default language is English.
- If you want to go with the Spanish language then click on the ‘Espanol’ link located bottom of the survey page.
- Enter the survey number, password, Time of visit located on your receipt.
- Click on the Start button.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly by giving a rating scale on the satisfied to dissatisfied according to your recent visit experience.
- Click on the Next.
- Provide your contact details like your name, address, email id for entering the sweepstake.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- At the end of the survey, you will automatically enter the sweepstake. Wait for sweepstake draw. If you will be a lucky winner then they inform you using your contact details.
In 1901, Charles R. Walgreen Sr. purchased the Chicago drugstore where he had worked as a pharmacist – and that started the Walgreen chain. His energy and enthusiasm soon led to new ideas and ambitious expansion.
In 1950, Walgreens began to build self-service instead of clerk service stores in the Midwest. By 1953, Walgreens was the largest self-service retailer in the country.
Walgreens Contact Details
Walgreens Corporate Office
Walgreens Customer Service
Phone No: 1-800-925-4733
Click Here To Get More Information: location-near-me.info
Useful Links of WalgreensListens
Walgreens Website: www.walgreens.com
Walgreens Customer Service Survey: www.walgreenslistens.com
Walgreens Sweepstakes: Rules
Walgreens Social Media Links
Ending Points Of the Walgreens Survey
Hello friends! I hope you get information regarding Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey which you want to complete the survey at www.walgreenslistens.com and get an opportunity to be a lucky winner to win a $3000 in the form of a check.
If you have any doubts about this survey then leave a comment in the below section. If you want to get more stuff then visit our Official website @customers-surveys.info.