Waitrose Survey @ www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com
Waitrose would love to know what their customers think about their products & service. That’s why they organized a Waitrose Survey to obtain their customer’s feedback. Your honest feedback will help them to improve the experience of shopping with them in the future.
Waitrose wants your genuine feedback about your most recent visit. So, spend your time to share your feedback in the Waitrose Have Your Say Survey. Moreover, you will get an entry in the Waitrose Sweepstakes to win £500 of Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers.
Here I have mentioned the Waitrose Feedback Survey rules & requirements and also the step by step to complete it successfully. So, go through this article and get a chance to win the vouchers.
You can take the survey via the survey portal at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
You May Also Take The Other Surveys,
- Mariano’s Fresh Market Survey
- KFC Survey Canada
- Walmart Canada Survey
- Burger King Survey UK
- Pizza Hut Delivery Survey
Waitrose Have Your Say Rewards
Upon completion of the Waitrose Feedback Survey, you will automatically get the entry in the Waitrose monthly sweepstakes to win,
- £500 Free Vouchers
Waitrose Customer Survey|Rules & Requirements
Check out the rules and requirements which are mentioned below in order to take the Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey,
- Open to legal residents the British Isles and aged 18 or over.
- Need a valid purchase receipt of Waitrose if you take the survey online.
- One of the devices from Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with a good internet connection is required.
- Essential knowledge of the English language.
- Limit of one prize per person/household per month.
- Employees of the John Waitrose & Lewis Partnership, their agents, immediate families, anyone entitled to Partner benefits, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible for entry into any prize draw.
- Prizes are non-transferable or assigned and no substitutions or cash redemptions.
How To Take Waitrose Have Your Say Survey | Quick Guide
If you are able to fulfill the above requirements & ready to follow the rules then you are eligible to participate in the Survey.
- Click on the link to open Waitrose Have Your Say Survey page www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Read the message quickly and select the option ‘Tell about your recent visit’ for taking the survey.
- Next, you have to select your age is under 18 or over. Select it and click on Next.
- Now, you have to enter the branch code located on your purchase receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit and select the time and click on Next to begin the survey.
- Rate your overall satisfaction level according to your most recent visit experience.
- Click on the Next.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly.
- Generally, the survey questions are about the quality of the product, staff helping nature, service, ambiance and all.
- Provide your personal details like your name, address, contact number, email id for entering the sweepstake.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- At last, you will get one entry in the sweepstake to win a monthly draw prize of £500 Free Vouchers.
Waitrose & Partners is a chain of British supermarkets, which forms the food retail division of Britain’s largest employee-owned retailer, the John Lewis Partnership. Its head office is located in Bracknell, Berkshire, England.
Waitrose & Partners has 353 shops across the United Kingdom, including 65 “little Waitrose” convenience shops, and a 5.1% share of the market, making it the sixth-largest retailer of groceries in the UK. They also export products to 52 countries and have locations in the Middle East.
Waitrose & Partners, usually referred to simply as “Waitrose”, has been described by The Telegraph and The Guardian as having an “upmarket” reputation, although former managing director Mark Price suggested this is not the case when its prices are compared to those of rival Tesco.
Waitrose Contact Details
- Waitrose Corporate Office
Address: Waitrose Ltd, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA, United Kingdom.
Phone No.:44 (0)1344 82 5232
- Waitrose Customer Service
For Cook Well Waitrose Customer Service: 03452 661 410
For Food Magazine Waitrose Customer Service: 020 7565 3117
For Gift Cards Waitrose Customer Service: 03301 230350
Waitrose Toll-Free Number: 0800 188 884
Waitrose Survey: www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com
Waitrose Sweepstake Rules: Click Here
Waitrose Website: www.waitrose.com
Social Media Links
Hi Guys!, Here I have provided you all the information regarding the Waitrose Survey with steps, rewards, rules.
I hope you got all the relevant info. to take the survey successfully @ www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com for entering in the Waitrose Sweepstakes to receive a Chance to Win £500 Waitrose Vouchers.
But still, if you faced any problem during the Waitrose Have Your Say Survey please leave a comment in the comment box.
We will try to solve this as soon as possible. For more stuff, visit our official website @ customers-surveys.info.