- 1 Topshop Survey @ www.topshop.com/feedback
- 2 Topshop Feedback Rewards
- 3 Topshop Customer Satisfaction Survey | Terms & Conditions
- 4 How To Take Topshop Feedback Survey | Guidelines
Topshop Survey @ www.topshop.com/feedback
Welcome to the TopShopFeedback! Your feedback is essential to supporting the company to learn how to best improve its customer’s shopping experience.
If you feel happy with the shopping at Top Shop, then help them to make upgrading their product & service. Top Shop Survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete.
Top Shop Feedback Survey is a process to get in touch with their customers. So, spend a few minutes of your time to tell about your most recent experience. Here, you will able to tell your problems, suggestions to them.
Upon completion of the Top Shop Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will have the opportunity to enter the Top Shop Sweepstake to win a grand prize.
Take the Top Shop Sweepstake Survey via its survey portal @ www.topshop.com/feedback with the help of this post. You will get all the required information in order to complete the survey successfully.
You May Take Other Surveys,
Topshop Feedback Rewards
Upon completion of the Top Shop Survey, you’ll receive sweepstake rewards like below,
💰 £250 for a UK winner💰
💰 ∈300 for a Republic of Ireland, Germany, or Netherlands winner💰
💰 $300 for the USA winner💰
Topshop Customer Satisfaction Survey | Terms & Conditions
- Age must be 16+.
- Need a laptop/Smartphone/PC with a good internet connection.
- Must have essential knowledge of the English language.
- User must be a legal resident of the UK, USA, Republic of Ireland, Germany, and the Netherlands.
- Must have a valid purchase receipt if you take the online survey.
- One entry per person per month.
- Employees, Directors, Households, and their families of the Top Shop are not allowed to take this survey.
How To Take Topshop Feedback Survey | Guidelines
You can take the Top Shop Customer Survey by using one of the 2 ways,
- Online Entry
- Mail-In Entry
Take The Topshop Survey By Mail-In Entry
Follow the steps to enter the Contest without a purchase,
- Hand-write your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address on a sheet of paper.
- Place this paper in an envelope.
- Hand-write the sentence “Please enter me in the Top Shop Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Monthly Prize” on the envelope.
- Mail this envelope with sufficient postage to:
c/o Arcadia Store Research Prize Draw Entry
ABA Market Research Limited
Hart House, 6 London Road
St Albans, AL1 1NG
Take The Topshop Online Survey
Purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstake by Online Method.
- Visit the Top Shop site @ www.topshop.com/feedback.
- Click on the button ‘Leave Topshop Feedback’.
- Type your postcode or town to search the store location on which one you visited.
- Next, you have to fill the information from your receipt.
- Click on the ‘Next’.
- Now, you have to give your candid feedback.
- Complete the survey by giving honest answers to all the survey questions based on your recent visit experience.
- Click on Next.
- Provide your contact information at the end to be entered into the monthly prize draw to win a prize.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- Now, you will get an entry into the sweepstake. Wait for next month’s drawing.
If you are a lucky winner then they will inform using your contact details.
About Top Shop
Topshop (originally Top Shop) is a British multinational fashion retailer of clothing, shoes, make-up and accessories. It has around 500 shops worldwide – of which some 300 are in the UK – plus online operations in a number of its markets. Its current CEO is Ian Grabiner, and it is part of the Arcadia Group, which is controlled by Sir Philip Green.
Topshop started as a brand extension of the department store Peter Robinson in the 1960s and originally sold fashion by young British designers, such as Mary Quant and Stirling Cooper. Peter Robinson was a women’s fashion chain that had been acquired by Burton in 1946.
Contact Detail of Top Shop
Top Shop – Corporate Office
Address: 70 Berners Street, W1T 3NL London, United Kingdom.
Phone No.: +44 844 243 0000
Top Shop Customer Service
Phone No.: 00 44 344 984 0264
Top Shop Website: www.topshop.com
Top Shop Survey: www.topshop.com/feedback
Social Media Links
I hope you like my post about the Top Shop Customer Satisfaction Survey. Hope you have been taken this survey successfully & grab a chance to win a sweepstake prize via its survey site @ www.topshop.com/feedback.
In this blog, I tried my best to give you all the details about the Top Shop Survey. But still, if you have any queries regarding this Survey then you may leave a comment below.
I will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
If you want to get more posts and a Survey like this, visit our official website @ customers-surveys.info.