What is Toll-By-Plate?
Firstly, you need to get some ideas about Toll-by-plate. What is it? How it is Work? etc. So, before going to log in, you need to know it and you can do this by reading this post here.
Toll-by-plate is the video toll system. On all-electronic toll roads where you cannot pay using cash and do not have a toll transponder, you will get a bill for the toll owed.
It might be worthwhile to get a SunPass tag. As you will see on the Toll Calculator, Toll-by-plate rates are higher than SunPass rates.
You May Also Check Here:
- Metro Feedback Survey
- Shoe Carnival Customer Survey
- Express Customer Feedback Survey
- M&T Bank Feedback Survey
Understand How Toll-By-Plate Works
In 2010, the Selmon Expressway converted to All-Electronic Toll (AET). What that means is that there are no toll booths. Toll equipment is housed in “gantries” that stretch across the roadway (think of a sign structure).
There are signs at each entry to the Expressway – to let you know that you’re on a toll road – and there are signs at each tolling point giving you the price of that toll.
A Toll-by- Plate customer has 30 days to pay the tolls and administrative fee. If payment is not received, tolls roll over to the next invoice and another administrative fee is added. After 60 days, the tolls and fees are referred to an external collection agency.
The collection agency sends out a notice asking for the entire amount, including a fee for the collection agency. A customer has 30 days to pay.
If there is no payment within 30 days, another notice is sent out notifying the vehicle owner that the registration for that vehicle is now “on hold.” The Registration Hold is a protective measure against escalating fees. Once a Registration Hold is placed on a vehicle, the owner cannot register the vehicle until the tolls and fees are paid.
Access your TOLL BY PLATE account to know or use the benefits :
- View/Pay Invoice
- View Vehicle Images
- Dispute Tolls
- View/Update Customer Information including address and vehicles
- Appeal Tolls to an existing E-ZPass account
- Convert your TOLL BY PLATE account to our E-ZPass account and pay less for your travel
TOLL BY PLATE LOGIN PROCESS STEPS
After reading the details given above come here with your Toll By Plate invoice to get started with the login process,
- Go through the Toll By Plate Login Portal at www.paturnpiketollbyplate.com.
- You can see the page the same as above.
- Remember you need an invoice to fill the details. So keep it handy.
- Please enter your Invoice Number OR State and License Plate Number. For finding the details from your invoice get help by click on the HELP link.
- Now, enter your Account Number and Postal Code.
- Now, Snap-on the Login button to complete the process.
Customer Service Numbers
If you require additional assistance, please call the E-ZPass Customer Service Center at 877.736.6727 (Outside U.S., please call 717.561.1522).
Call Center and Customer Service Walk-In Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
I tried to cover up all the needed information to Toll-by-plate Login. So, read it carefully and follow the steps at www.paturnpiketollbyplate.com, I am sure you have done it successfully.
If you still have any questions and queries, you may ask in the comment section below. If you have any suggestions for me, you can even tell me. I will definitely improve or refresh the specifications for my pleasant users.