- 1 Tell Tims Survey @ telltims.smg.com
- 2 Tim Hortons Survey Rewards
- 3 Tim Hortons Survey – TellTims|Rules & Requirements
- 3.1 How To Take Tims Hortons Survey? – Steps To Tell Tims
- 3.2 About Tim Hortons
- 3.2.1 Tim Horton’s is a coffee shop, fast food breakfasts, and lunch restaurant with White Hot Chocolate, Red Velvet Muffins, ‘Tim Rewards Card’, and a charitable Tim Horton’s Children’s Foundation.
- 3.2.2 Contact Detail of Tim Hortons
- 3.2.3 Reference Links
Tell Tims Survey @ telltims.smg.com
Have you had a buffet recently at Tim Hortons? Why do you like Tim Hortons Cafe?. Here, you have to give your honest feedback, share your satisfaction criteria with the company just by taking the Tim Hortons Survey.
Tell Tims Survey is an important element to understand the guest’s requirements, their thoughts, their likes & dislikes. Tim Hortons invites its loyal customers for playing a part in the Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey through its survey portal telltims.smg.com.
When you complete the TellTims, you will get a Tim Hortons Coupons to redeem at your next visit and you will enjoy your free breakfast.
Keep your eyes on this blog which gives you all the appropriate information regarding the Tim Hortons Customer Feedback Survey like survey steps, rules & requirements, rewards. I am sure, you will get the information which you looking for Tell Tim Hortons Survey.
So, without ruining your precious time anymore, let’s begin to take the Tims Survey here.
You May Also Visit,
Tim Hortons Survey Rewards
Tim Hortons appreciates you by giving some exciting rewards. So, give your time to take the Tim Hortons Feedback Survey. When you have completed this survey, you will get Tim Hortons Coupon Code.
The Tim Hortons Coupons consist the offers like below,
- Free Coffee
- Bogo offer
- Free Donut
- Discounts On Meal
- Free Kids Meal
Tim Hortons Survey – TellTims|Rules & Requirements
For taking the Tell Tims Survey you need to follow the rules & fulfill the below requirements,
- Age must be 18 or 18+.
- User must be a legal resident of the United States Of America and Canada.
- Must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- Must have essential knowledge of English & Spanish Language.
- Must have a valid purchase receipt of the Tim Hortons Restaurant.
- Take the survey within 3 days of your purchase.
- Redeem your coupon within 30 days of the survey.
- Not valid with other offers.
- Limit 1 offer per person per visit.
How To Take Tims Hortons Survey? – Steps To Tell Tims
If you are able to fulfill the above requirements & ready to follow the rules then you are eligible to take participate in the Tim Hortons Survey.
- Go to the Tell Tims Survey site at telltims.smg.com.
- Choose your survey language which one you preferred from English & Spanish.
- If you want to go with the English language, no need to change.
- If you want to take the survey in the Spanish language, click on the ‘Espanol’ link.
- Enter the survey code located on your purchase receipt.
- Click on the Start.
- Enter the Date/Time of your visit, Select the order type and click on Next to begin the survey.
- Rate your overall satisfaction level on the scale from the highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Click on the Next.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly according to your recent visit experience.
- Generally, the survey questions are about their food quality, quantity, staff helping nature, service, atmosphere, and all.
- Next, you have a chance to tell your suggestions, feedback, or problem you faced during your visit with your own words.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- At last, you can get a validation/coupon code, save it & use it at your next visit to the Tim Hortons Restaurant to redeem your offer.
About Tim Hortons
Tim Horton’s is a fast-food restaurant chain based in Ontario, Canada. There were over 4400 locations reported in 2016 with over 100,000 employees. Revenues in 2015 were reported as 4 billion USD.
Tim Horton’s is a coffee shop, fast food breakfasts, and lunch restaurant with White Hot Chocolate, Red Velvet Muffins, ‘Tim Rewards Card’, and a charitable Tim Horton’s Children’s Foundation.
Contact Detail of Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons – Head Office
Address: 874 Sinclair Rd
Oakville, ON L6K 2Y1
Phone No.: (905) 845-6511
Tim Hortons Customer Service
Phone No.: 1-888-601-1616
Tim Hortons Website: www.timhortons.com
Tim Hortons Survey: telltims.smg.com
Social Media Links
I hope you like my article regarding the Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey. Hope you have been taken this survey successfully here go through its survey site @ telltims.smg.com.
In this blog, I have tried my best to give you all the details about Tim Hortons Survey.
But still, if you have any queries regarding this Survey then you may leave a comment below.
I will try to solve your query as soon as possible. If you want to get more posts and a Survey like this, visit our official website @ customers-surveys.info.