- 1 Thorntons Survey @ www.thorntons.co.uk/tellus
- 2 Thorntons Survey Rewards
- 3 Thorntons Customer Satisfaction Survey | Rules & Requirements
Thorntons Survey @ www.thorntons.co.uk/tellus
Do you love Chocolates? yes then visit Thorntons Chocolate Store because the Thorntons has specialized in crafting high-quality chocolate sweets, toffee, fudge, and other confectionery.
Now, Thorntons invites its loyal guests to tell about their visit experience at its store. Help them to know your perspectives about their goods, quality, service, and all by playing a part in the Thorntons Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Also, Thorntons always try to provide you with fantastic products and services so tell them about your most recent Thorntons experience in Thorntons Survey. The survey should only take about 5 minutes to complete.
Stay here to get proper guidance regarding Thorntons Guest Experience Survey along with the survey steps, rules & requirements, rewards.
Upon successful completion of this survey, you will be entering the Thorntons Sweepstake to win a £1,000 Prize.
You may take the Thorntons Feedback Survey via its official web portal survey.thorntons.co.uk.
Thorntons Survey Rewards
When you complete the Thorntons Feedback Survey, you will be entering in the Thorntons Sweepstake to receive a chance to win the below prize.
🤑 Win £1,000 Sweepstake Prize 🤑
Thorntons Customer Satisfaction Survey | Rules & Requirements
Check out the rules and requirements which are mentioned below in order to take the Thorntons Customer Feedback Survey & get an entry in the sweepstake to win a prize.
- The Thorntons sweepstake is open to all residents of the UK who are at least 18 years of age, excluding direct employees of Thorntons, affiliated companies of Thorntons, partners, families or anyone associated with this competition.
- To enter, complete and submit the sweepstake entry form online. No other types of entry will be accepted by the company.
- Valid Email address and contact number required.
- One of the devices from Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with a good internet connection is required.
- Essential knowledge of the English language.
- Each Participant may enter the competition a maximum of once per month.
- Participation in the Thorntons sweepstake contest is free of charge and is independent of survey content.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
- Take the survey within the sweepstake time frame.
How To Take The Thorntons Survey | Steps To Follow
Follow the steps to enter the Thorntons Sweepstake Contest with a purchase,
Click on the below button to start the Thorntons Chocolate Online Survey,
- Read the instructions quickly and click on the NEXT.
- Now, select your visit type from the option. Click on NEXT.
- Enter the town or postcode to find the location of the store which one you visited and click on FIND.
- Now the survey is started, Rate your overall satisfaction level on the scale from Not at all likely to Very likely.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly according to your most recent visit experience.
- Generally, the survey questions are about your visit and purchase, staff helping nature, customer service, atmosphere, and all.
- Click on the Next.
- Provide your contact information at the end to be entered into Thornton’s monthly sweepstake draw to Win a Prize Worth £1,000.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- Now, you will get an entry into the sweepstake. Wait for next month’s drawing.
- If you are a lucky winner then they will inform using your contact details.
Thorntons is a British chocolate brand established by Joseph William Thornton in 1911. Thorntons Limited has been owned by Italian company Ferrero since 2015. Net income in its annual report of 2016 was reported at a loss of – £30.8 million with a drop in staff and a number of shops across the UK.
When Cadburys became part of a non-specific confectionery group, Thorntons became the largest confectionery-only parent corporation in the United Kingdom.
Thorntons changed their trading name from Thorntons PLC to Thorntons Ltd in Nov 2016 and now their registered office is Ferrero UK Ltd in Greenford, UK.
Contact Details of Thorntons
🍫Thorntons Head Office
Address: Thorntons Ltd, Thorntons Park, Somercotes,
Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 4XJ United Kingdom.
Phone Number: 08450757565
🍫Thorntons Customer Service
Phone Number: 0345 121 1911 or
+44 1773 526444 International
Thorntons Official Website: www.thorntons.co.uk
Thorntons Customer Survey Site: survey.thorntons.co.uk
Social Media Links
In the above post, it’s all about the Thorntons Customer Survey.
I hope you get all the relevant information that you need to complete the survey successfully at survey.thorntons.co.uk & get a chance to win a £1,000 Sweepstake Prize for yourself.
If you have any queries related to the Thorntons Survey, please leave a comment in the comment section. We will try our best to solve it.
And take more surveys by visiting our official website @ customers-surveys.info.