- 1 Mr. Lube Survey @ www.TellMrlube.com
- 2 TellMrLube Rewards | Coupons
- 3 Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules/Requirements
- 4 Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Step By Step Guides
Mr. Lube Survey @ www.TellMrlube.com
TellMrLube: Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey invites its loyal customers to participate at www.TellMrlube.com. It’s a very short customer feedback survey, you just need to spend less than 5 minutes to complete.
By taking the Mr. Lube Survey, you will be giving precious feedback that will be used to enhance the products and services offered to you by Mr. Lube. The company will utilize your feedback to get particular aspects of the quality of service offered by them.
Today, here I am presenting to you TellMrLube Guest Experience Survey with its steps, rule/requirements, Rewards along with some screenshots.
Also, the company gives you a chance to win a Grand Prize. So, grab the chance by giving your honest feedback via Mr. Lube Customer Survey.
Mr. Lube is a Canadian chain of automotive service centers, specializing in oil changes and other scheduled maintenance.
It was founded in 1976 by Clifford Giese, who opened its first location in Edmonton, Alberta. Mr. Lube is the largest quick oil chain in Canada.
You May Take Other Surveys,
TellMrLube Rewards | Coupons
After completing the Mr. Lube Survey, you will have the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win below prize,
- $1,000 daily prize
- $1,500 weekly prize
- Free oil change
Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules/Requirements
- Age must be 18+. (20 for Korea)
- Need a laptop/Smartphone/PC with a good internet connection.
- Must have to essential knowledge of the English/French language.
- User must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, UK, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, the Republic of Ireland.
- Must have a valid purchase receipt if you take this survey by online method.
- One entry per person per week.
- Employees, Directors, Households and their families of the Mr. Lube are not allowed to take this survey.
Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Step By Step Guides
You can take the Mr. Lube Survey by using one of the 2 ways,
- Online Method
- Mail Method
Take TellMrLube Customer Satisfaction Survey By Mail
- Purchase is not needed to enter the Mr. Lube Online Survey.
- Handprint your name, address, day and night telephone numbers and age on a paper.
- Place it in a standard business-size envelope and hand-write the following sentence “Please enter me in the Mr. Lube Sweepstakes for a chance to win great prizes”.
- Then, mail this envelope to,
[Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry
c/o EMPATHICA WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES
c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client]
511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY
- Now, you have a chance to win a $1000 Daily or $1500 Weekly Prize.
Note: The Mr. Lube Sweepstakes begins on June 23, 2019 and ends on July 20, 2019.
Take TellMrLube Customer Satisfaction Survey By Online
ONLINE SURVEY VIDEO:-
ONLINE SURVEY STEPS:-
- Need a valid purchase receipt for the online survey.
- Go to the Mr. Lube Survey site @ www.tellmrlube.com.
- Choose your survey language from English & Francais.
- Enter the survey entry code from your receipt and click on the Enter button.
- Next, you have to rate your overall satisfaction level.
- Click on Next.
- Give your honest answers to all the survey questions.
- Click on Next.
- Provide your personal details like your name, phone number, Email Id in order to enter the sweepstake.
- Click on Next to submit the survey.
- At last, you will automatically get an entry in the sweepstake to win $1000 or $1500 Gift Card or free oil change.
Wait for next week’s drawing. If you are a lucky winner they will inform using your contact details. Best of luck.
Contact Details of Mr. Lube
♦ Mr. Lube Corporate Office
Address: 6900 Graybar Rd,2330, Richmond, BC V6W 0A5
Phone No:(604) 759-4300
♦ Mr. Lube Customer Service
Email Id: info
- Mr. Lube Official Site: www.mrlube.com
- MrLube Customer Survey: www.tellmrlube.com
- TellMrLube Survey Sweepstakes Rules: Click Here