- 1 GameStop Customer Survey @ www.Tellgamestop.com
- 2 GameStop Survey Rewards
- 3 Way To Enter GameStop Sweepstake
- 4 GameStop Feedback Survey – Rules & Requirements
- 5 How to Take TellGameStop.com? – Step by Step Guide
GameStop Customer Survey @ www.Tellgamestop.com
GameStop would love to hear how your recent shopping & visit experience at GameStop branded store. That’s why they start the Gamestop Customer Service Survey name as TellGameStop Survey @www.tellgamestop.com.
Here, I mention all things necessary to complete the GameStop Survey. Your feedback is mattering to the company because they look forward to servicing you better in the stores at your next visit.
GameStop is a family of specialty retail brands and they are a global retailer of multichannel video game, pop culture collectibles, consumer electronics, and wireless services, operating more than 5,800 stores in 14 countries across Europe, Canada, Australia, and the United States.
GameStop thanking you for taking part in GameStop Customer Survey by giving you a chance to enter the GameStop sweepstakes to win a $100 Gift Card.
GameStop Survey Rewards
- $100 GameStop EGift Card.
(Total 25 Gift Card sponsored each term worth $2500. $100 each winner per month.) Visit Gamestop Official website @www.gamestop.com to know about their new offers.
Way To Enter GameStop Sweepstake
Write down your name, mailing address, email address and phone number on a 3×5 postcard and mail to the address:
TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry,
625 Panorama Trail,
Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
You may able to take the survey with a receipt or not because purchase not required for this survey. Read this blog to take the survey online.
GameStop Feedback Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- The user must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- You must have essential knowledge of the English or Spanish Language.
- Keep your receipt or survey invitation of GameStop handy if you have.
- You may take the survey within a time frame given in your survey invitation.
- Employees of GameStop, their family members, sponsors, directors, their households are not allowed to take participate.
How to Take TellGameStop.com? – Step by Step Guide
Follow the given steps to taking part in GameStop Online Survey.
- Go to the GameStop official survey portal @ www.tellgamestop.com.
- Read the message quickly & Choose your survey language by clicking on ‘To continue in English’ for English or ‘Para continuar en Espanol’ for Spanish.
- If you have a purchase receipt or survey invitation, enter the associate number & feedback number from your receipt.
- Click on Start to begin the survey.
- If you want to take the survey without a receipt, Click on the button ‘Don’t have a receipt?’ located below the start button.
- When you click on the ‘Don’t have a receipt’, you jumped on the next page in which you need to select state, city and store number nearest to your place and Click on the Submit.
- You can see thanks message, read it and click on the ‘Begin Survey’.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly by giving a rating scale on the satisfied to dissatisfied according to your recent visit experience.
- Click on the Next.
- Provide your contact details like your name, address, email id for entering the sweepstake.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- At last, you can see thank you message and you automatically entered in the sweepstake monthly draw.
Wait for the sweepstake draw. If you will be a lucky winner then they inform you using your contact details.
GameStop Corp. (more known simply as GameStop) is an American video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services, retailer.
The company is headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, United States, a suburb of Dallas, and operates 7,267 retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe.
Gary M. Kusin and James McCurry founded GameStop, which was originally a software retailer called Babbage’s. It was named Babbage’s after Charles Babbage who is known for coming up with the concept of the computer. The company changed its name after becoming more specialized in gaming software to the name GameStop as it is known now.
- GameStop Corporate Office
Address: 625 Westport Pkwy.
Phone: (817) 424-2000
Fax No: (817) 424-2002
- Gamestop Customer Service
- GameStop Official Website: www.gamestop.com
- GameStop Survey Site: www.tellgamestop.com
- GameStop Survey Sweepstakes Rules: Click Here
Social Media Links | GameStop
Final Words On Gamestop Survey
I think the above information regarding GameStop Customer Experience Survey is enough for you to take participate. I hope you have been taken the survey @www.tellgamestop.com and got a chance to win a $100 sweepstake prize.
If you have any query then leave a comment in the comment section. Visit our official website @customers-surveys.info for more blogs.