- 1 Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey @ www.tellsainsburys.co.uk
- 2 Tell Sainsbury’s Survey Rewards
- 3 Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey – Rules & Requirements
Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey @ www.tellsainsburys.co.uk
Tellsainsbury’s: As you know everyone loves to win the prize. So, here this article helps you to enter Sainsbury’s Sweepstake to Win £500 or 100,000 nectar points through Sainsbury’s Survey.
Here I have mentioned the Tell Sainsbury’s Survey Rules & requirements and also the step by step to complete it successfully. So, Participate in Sainsbury’s Guest Feedback Survey and give your honest opinion about your visit experience.
Go through this article carefully which helps you to easily complete Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey and get a successful entry in sweepstakes. You can take the survey via the survey portal at www.tellsainsburys.co.uk. or www.lettuce-know.com.
You May Click Here,
- Walmart Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Papa Murphy’s Survey
- HuHot Mongolian Grill Survey
Tell Sainsbury’s Survey Rewards
Upon completion of the Tell Sainbury’s Survey, you will automatically get one entry in the Sainsbury’s monthly sweepstakes to win,
- Win a Prize worth £500 or 100,000 Nectar points
Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey – Rules & Requirements
Check out the rules and requirements which are mentioned below in order to take the Sainsbury’s Feedback Survey,
- Open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
- Need a valid purchase receipt or survey invitation card of Sainsbury’s.
- The online survey method is available only.
- One of the devices from Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with a good internet connection is required.
- Essential knowledge of the English language.
- Take the survey within a given sweepstake time frame.
- Limit of one prize per person/household per month.
- Prizes are non-transferable or assigned and no substitutions or cash redemptions.
How To Enter Tell Sainsbury’s Survey|Steps To Proceed
If you are able to fulfill the above requirements & ready to follow the rules then you are eligible to participate in the Survey.
- Click on the link to open Sainsbury’s Survey page www.tellsainsburyssurvey.co.uk.
- Read the terms and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Select the options from the receipt or invitation card. If you have a purchase receipt then click on the ‘Till receipt’.
- Fill the text boxes with the appropriate value from your receipt and click on start to begin the survey.
- If you selected the ‘invitation card’ option then you need to enter the Store number, Date/Time of your visit. Press the ‘Start’ button.
- Now, you have to give ratings your overall satisfaction level according to your most recent visit experience.
- Click on the Next.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly.
- Provide your personal details like your name, address, contact number, email id for entering in the Sainsbury’s Sweepstake.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
At last, you will get one entry in the sweepstake to win a monthly draw prize worth £500 or 100,000 nectar points.
Sainsbury’s is the second-largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kingdom, with a 15.3% share of the supermarket sector. Founded in 1869, by John James Sainsbury with a shop in Drury Lane, London.
Across the almost 150 years since Sainsbury’s was established, over 1400 stores have opened, employing over 160,000 staff. With an emphasis on higher-quality goods for lower prices, Sainsbury’s is known for the development of its own-brand goods and subsidiary services such as Sainsbury’s Bank and Sainsbury’s Energy.
Today Sainsbury’s is the UK’s second-largest chain of supermarkets, with an aim to be the most trusted retailer for shoppers and workers alike.
Sainsbury’s Contact Details
Sainsbury’s Head Office
Address: Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.
Phone Number: 020 7695 6000
Sainsbury’s Customer Service Phone Numbers
For general inquiries call on 0843 557 3614
For online shopping call on 0843 218 9678
For Delivery Pass call on 0843 218 9679
For Gift Cards call on 0843 218 9681
Sainsbury’s Useful Links
Sainsbury’s Survey Link: www.tellsainsburyssurvey.co.uk
Sainsbury’s Official Website: www.sainsburys.co.uk