Target Survey @ www.InformTarget.com
Tell your candid opinion to Target by its customer satisfaction survey program name as Target Survey. Target always working to give you the best experience and your feedback is a big part of that.
This brief survey is a great way to tell them what you think. If you are a frequent visitor to Target Store then you have a marvelous opportunity to enter Target Sweepstake to win a $25 Cash Prize or $1500 Target Gift Cards.
You can grab this chance via Target Feedback Survey. Your feedback and opinions will help them to serve you better. The Inform Target Survey should take only a few minutes to complete.
So, read this post to get a proper way in order to successfully complete the Inform Target Survey. Let’s take the survey via its survey site @ www.InformTarget.com.
You May Take Other Surveys,
Target Survey Rewards
After completion of the Target Survey, you will be entering into a Target Sweepstake to win,
- $1500 Gift Cards
- $25 Cash Prize
Target Feedback Survey – Inform Target|Rules & Requirements
- Age must be 18+.
- Need a laptop/Smartphone/PC with a good internet connection.
- Must have essential knowledge of the English/Spanish language.
- User must be a legal resident of the 50 United States.
- Must have a valid purchase receipt of the Target Store.
- One entry limit per person.
- Employees, Directors, Households, and their families of the Target Store are not allowed to take this survey.
Target Customer Survey – Inform Target|Step by Step Guides
- Go to the Target Shop Survey site @ www.InformTarget.com.
- Select the language as per your preference from English & Spanish.
- Enter the user-id & password from your receipt.
- Click on Next to begin the survey.
- Next, you have to rate your overall satisfaction level.
- Click on the Next.
- Give your honest answers to all the survey questions.
- Click on Next.
- Provide your personal details like your name, phone number, Email Id in order to enter the sweepstake.
- Click on Next to submit the survey.
- At last, you will automatically get an entry into the sweepstake to win a prize.
Target Corporation is the eighth-largest retailer in the United States and is a component of the S&P 500 Index.
Founded by George Dayton and headquartered in Minneapolis, the company was originally named Goodfellow Dry Goods in June 1902 before being renamed the Dayton’s Dry Goods Company in 1903 and later the Dayton Company in 1910.
The first Target store opened in Roseville, Minnesota in 1962 while the parent company was renamed the Dayton Corporation in 1967.
It became the Dayton-Hudson Corporation after merging with the J.L. Hudson Company in 1969 and held ownership of several department store chains including Dayton’s, Hudson’s, Marshall Field’s, and Mervyn’s.
Contact Details Of Target
- Target Corporate Office
Fax Number: (612) 761-5555
- Target Customer Service
Phone No.:(612) 304-6073
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here For More Locations: location-near-me.info
Target Survey: www.InformTarget.com
Target Official Site: www.target.com