Wendy’s Customer Survey @ www.wendyswantstoknow.com
If you are a crazy fast food lover, then you might be well knowledgeable of Wendy’s. If you want to become a part of Wendy’s Customer Survey then stay here to get proper guidance regarding Wendy’s Online Survey steps, rewards, rules, and needs.
Dave Thomas opens the first Wendy’s restaurant in Columbus, Ohio, at 257 E. Broad Street with a vision of serving up a quick meal without cutting any corners.
As they continue to grow, they’ll always be sure to keep Dave’s traditions and legacy in mind. For more about Wendy’s Menu and its current offers visit its official website@ www.wendys.com.
Wendy’s Wants To Know is the official Wendy’s Survey @ www.wendyswantstoknow.com.
TalktoWendys allows the guests to take part in the survey & give their valuable feedback according to the recent visit to Wendy’s.
Take Talktowendys Customer Survey & grab the opportunity to win Wendy’s free coupon code for yourself.
TalkToWendys | Wendys Rewards
Upon completion of Talktowendys Customer Survey @ www.talktowendys.com, you will get Wendy’s Coupon to redeem to get a free sandwich or other offers which one specifies in your coupon.
Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules & Requirements
Before taking Wendy’s Survey, read and follow the rules and fulfill the requirements given below.
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- The user must be a legal resident of the USA or Canada.
- You must have essential knowledge of English or Spanish/French Language.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt of the Wendy’s Restaurant.
- You may take the survey within 3 days of your purchase.
- You may redeem your coupon within 30 days of the survey.
How to Take the Survey Wendy Wants To Know
- Go to Wendy’s Survey site www.wendyswantstoknow.com.
- Select the language you want to prefer English, Spanish and French.
- Enter your survey code from your receipt.
- Indicate the Date/Time of your visit which is located on your purchase receipt.
- Click on the Start.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly by giving a rating scale on the satisfied to dissatisfied according to your recent visit experience.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- At last, you can get a validation/coupon code, save it & use it at your next visit to Wendy to redeem your offer.
Wendy’s is an American international fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio.
Wendy’s was the world’s third-largest hamburger fast-food chain with 6,711 locations, following Burger King and McDonald’s.
As of December 31, 2018, there were a total of 6,711 locations, including 353 that are company-owned. 6,358 restaurants are franchised, and 92% of the system-wide restaurants are located in North America.
|The subsidiary of The Wendy’s Company|
|FOUNDED||November 15, 1969
Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
|HEADQUARTERS||1 Dave Thomas Boulevard,
NUMBER OF LOCATIONS
|6,711 (FY 2018)|
|Todd A. Penegor (president, CEO)|
|OWNER||The Wendy’s Company|
Contact Details | Wendy’s
Wendy’s Head Office
Address: Wendy’s International, Inc.
One Dave Thomas Boulevard,
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: (614) 764-3100
Wendy’s Customer Service
Phone: 614 764-3100, ext. 2032
Phone: 905 849-7685 (Canada)
Wendy’s Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here For More Information: location-near-me.info
Wendy’s Official Website: www.wendys.com
Wendy’s Customer Survey Site: www.wendyswantstoknow.com
Social Media Links For Wendy’s
Final Words On TalkToWendys Survey
In this article, I have given all the specific information with some screenshots for going the easy way to complete Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey @ www.wendyswantstoknow.com.
I hope you take the survey successfully and win a chance to get Wendy’s free coupon code.
And, if you have any queries about this survey then please comment in the comment box. Share it with your friends and on social media if you like my post.
Visit our official website @customers-surveys.info for more surveys.