Rite Aid Survey @ storesurvey.riteaid.com
If you feel happy with the service of Rite Aid Store, then help them to make improving their service. You just need to spend a few moments on the Rite Aid Survey to share your feedback regarding its service and product.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey is a process to get in touch with their customers. So, spend a few minutes of your time to tell about your most recent experience. Here, you will able to tell your problems & give your suggestions to them.
Also, the company gives you a chance to win a $1000 Grand Prize. So, grab the chance by giving your honest feedback via Rite Aid Guest Feedback Survey.
Take the Rite Aid Store Survey via its survey portal @ storesurvey.riteaid.com with the help of this post. You will get all the required information in order to complete the survey successfully.
Rite Aid Corporation is one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains with fiscal 2018 revenues from continuing operations of $21.5 billion.
Rite Aid Corporation is also proud to be one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains. With approximately 2,500 stores in 19 states, they have a strong presence on both the East and West Coasts, employing more than 51,000 associates.
You May Take Other Surveys,
Rite Aid Survey Rewards
Upon completion of this survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter its sweepstakes to win below prize.
- chance to win $1,000 (Grand Prize)
- One of 10 chance to win $100 (First Prize)
Rite Aid Customer Survey Rules & Requirements
For taking this survey, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- To be eligible, you must be a legal resident of the United States.
- 18 or 18+ years of age.
- Need a laptop/Smartphone/PC with a good internet connection.
- Must have to essential knowledge of English/Spanish Language.
- Must have a valid purchase receipt if you take this survey by online method.
- One entry per person per month.
- Employees, Directors, Households and their families of the Rite Aid Store are not allowed to take this survey.
Rite Aid Customer Survey | Way To Take & Quick Guides
You can take the Rite Aid Survey by using one of the 2 ways,
- By Mail Method (without purchase receipt)
- Online Method (with purchase receipt)
Take Rite Aid Survey By Mail
- Handprint your name, complete address, age and phone number on a postcard.
- Place it in a standard business-size envelope.
- Then, mail this envelope to,
Rite Aid Survey Sweepstake Department,
30 Hunter Lane Camp Hill, PA 17011, USA.
- Now, you have a chance to win a Sweepstake Prize.
Take Rite Aid Survey Online
- Go to the Rite Aid Survey site @ storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- Select the language as per your preference by clicking on the language name button.
- Enter the cashier code found at the top of your receipt.
- Enter the 16 digit code found at the bottom of your receipt.
- Click on the Next to begin the survey.
- Next, you have to rate your overall satisfaction level.
- Click on Next.
- Give your honest answers to all the survey questions.
- Click on Next.
- Provide your personal details like your name, phone number, Email Id in order to enter the sweepstake.
- Click on Next to submit the survey.
- At last, you will automatically get an entry in the sweepstake to win $1000 or $100 Prize.
Wait for the next monthly drawing. If you are a lucky winner they will inform using your contact details.
Contact Details Of Rite Aid
♦ Rite Aid Corporate Office
Address: 30 Hunter Lane Camp Hill, PA 17011, USA
Phone No: 717-761-2633
♦ Rite Aid Customer Service
Phone No: 1-800-748-3243
⇒Rite Aid Official Website: www.riteaid.com
⇒Rite Aid Customer Survey Site: storesurvey.riteaid.com
Social Media Links
Here, I have mentioned all the information about the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey. I hope you take this survey successfully at storesurvey.riteaid.com & get a chance to win the Grand Prize.
If you have any query regarding Rite Aid Survey, please leave a comment in the below box. I will try my best to solve your query as soon as possible. If you want to get more stuff like this, go through our website at customers-surveys.info.