- 1 Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2 Taco Bell Reward Program | Taco Bell Coupons
- 3 Way To Enter the Taco Bell Sweepstakes
- 4 Taco Bell Customer Survey Rule & Eligibility
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
Welcome to the Taco Bell Guest Satisfaction Survey. Taco Bell value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete the TelltheBell Survey.
Don’t miss out on the TelltheBell exclusive offer to win a $500 Sweepstake prize. Here, I am going to present how to take the TelltheBell Customer Survey with screenshots of the steps.
Taco Bell chain of fast-food restaurants operated in Spain by Casual Brands Group. It specializes in fast food-related to Tex-Mex dishes.
Take participate in the Taco Bell Survey and share your candid feedback with the company to win some exciting offers or Sweepstake prize worth $500.
You May Visit For,
Taco Bell Reward Program | Taco Bell Coupons
Upon completion of the Taco Bell Online Survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes to win $500.
Also sometimes, you get a Taco Bell Coupons to redeem offers at your next visit to Taco Bell like,
- Free Taco
- Free Fries
- Free Drink
- Free Food
Way To Enter the Taco Bell Sweepstakes
ONLINE: To enter with purchase receipt follow the steps below,
- Make a purchase at Taco Bell.
- Save your purchase receipt.
- Go to the survey site @ www.tellthebell.com.
- Answer all the survey questions.
- Complete the survey.
Read this blog to take the taco bell survey online to complete the survey successfully.
BY MAIL: To enter without purchase follow the below steps.
- Neatly hand print your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address, and date of birth in format mm/dd/yyyy on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper.
- Mail your entry in a business-size envelope to the address,
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, P.O.
Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Taco Bell Customer Survey Rule & Eligibility
For taking the Tell the Bell Survey you need to follow the rules & fulfill the below needs,
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- The user must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- You must have essential knowledge of English and Spanish.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt of Taco Bell Restaurant.
- You may take the survey within a given sweepstake time frame.
- Limit of one prize per person/household.
- Prizes are non-transferable or assigned and no substitutions or cash redemptions.
How To Take TellTheBell Survey | Step by Step Guides
- Visit the Tell the Bell Online Survey web portal @ www.tellthebell.com.
- Select your survey language, you can see above the page from,
- If you want to take the survey in the English language, no need to change.
- If you want to take the survey in the Spanish language click on the link ‘Espanol’ which is the bottom of the survey home page.
- Enter the store number, Date/Time of visit from your receipt.
- Click on the Start button.
- Enter the 16 digit code located on your receipt.
- Click on the start button.
- Rate your overall satisfaction according to your experience at the taco bell.
- Click on the Next.
- Select your order type and click on the Next.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly.
- Here, you have a chance to fill the box with your suggestions, complaints and your positive feedback about what you liked most.
- Click on the Next.
- Next, you will be asked to enter the sweepstake.
- Select yes and click on Next.
- Enter your first name, last name, phone number and click on the Next to finish the survey.
- You will automatically enter the sweepstake when you completed the survey.
Now, wait for the next Taco Bell Sweepstake Draw, if you are the lucky winner they inform you of using your personal details.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based out of Irvine, California and a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell, an entrepreneur who first opened a hot dog stand called Bell’s Drive-In in San Bernardino, California in 1948.
The restaurants serve a variety of Mexican inspired foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty, and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items.
As of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,072 restaurants, more than 93 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.
Contact Us | Taco Bell
→ Taco Bell Corporate Office
Address: 1 Glen Bell Way (at Alton)
Irvine, CA 92618
The United States.
Phone: (949) 863-4500
Fax: (949) 863-2252
→ Taco Bell Customer Service
Reference Links of Taco Bell
Taco Bell Official Website: www.tacobell.com
Taco Bell Survey Site: www.tellthebell.com
Taco Bell’s Social Media Links
Termination Points Of the Taco Bell
This is all about the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey. I tried my best to give you all the detailed information in order to take the TelltheBell Survey @ www.tellthebell.com and I hope this is enough for you.
If the above blog helped you please share it with your friends and on social media and leave a comment below. Visit our official website @ customers-surveys.info for taking more surveys.