- 1 McDonald’s Guest Satisfaction Survey @ www.mcdvoice.com
- 2 McDVoice Survey Rewards
- 3 MacDonalds Survey – McDVoice | Rules & Requirements
McDonald’s Guest Satisfaction Survey @ www.mcdvoice.com
McDonalds intention of MacDonald’s Online Survey is to know about customer satisfaction levels and according to the customer’s feedback, they try to maintain the standards at a huge level.
With McDonald’s Survey @ www.mcdvoice.com, the company tries to get honest feedback & give rewards to their customers when they complete the MacDonalds Customer Satisfaction Survey.
McDonald’s is a famous fast-food restaurant chain. Ray Kroc opened his first McDonald’s restaurant in 1955.
McDonald’s is waiting for your valuable feedback and give you a McDonalds Survey Coupon Code as a reward for your opinions. You can get a free burger or free drinks at your next visit.
Here, I provide you all the information which are needed to complete the McdVoice Survey. So, you are just a few steps far to take the McDonald’s Customer Feedback Survey. Let’s start it by following the below instructions.
You May Also Visit,
McDVoice Survey Rewards
Upon completing the MacDonald’s Survey, there are lots of benefits you will get as a reward like McDonald’s Coupon Code to redeem the below offers,
- Free Drinks
- BOGO Offer
- Discounts on Food
- Free Burger
- Free French Fries
MacDonalds Survey – McDVoice | Rules & Requirements
For taking the MacDonalds Customer Survey you need to follow the rules & fulfill the below requirements,
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- User must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must have essential knowledge of English or Spanish Language.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt of Macdonald’s Restaurant.
- You may take the survey within 7 days of your purchase.
- You may redeem your coupon within 30 days of the survey.
- Not valid with other offers.
- Limit 1 offer per person per visit.
- Prices may vary. Price not be transferred, sold, duplicated or transmitted electronically
How to Take McdVoice.com Survey | Step by Step Guides
- Keep your receipt handy.
- Go to the McDonalds Survey Online at @ www.mcdvoice.com.
- Change the survey language. If you want to take the survey in the English language, no need to change.
- If you want to take the survey in the Spanish language click on the link ‘Espanol’.
- Enter the 26 digit Survey code located on your receipt and click on the Start.
- If you do not have a 26 digit code printed on your receipt, then click on the link shown below on the survey page.
- Fill all the fields from your purchase receipt.
- Click on the start.
- Select your order type & click on Next.
- Rate your overall satisfaction level according to your recent visit experience.
- Click on the Next.
- Questions of the survey depend on the restaurant staff nature, service, food quality and other things about your order.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly.
- Click on the Next.
- Fill the box with your suggestions, problems, complaints, feedback.
- Click on the Next to finish the survey.
- At the end of the survey, you get a validation code. Note down it and use it at your next visit to redeem your offer.
About McDonald’s Restaurant
McDonald’s is an American fast-food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States.
They rechristened their business as a hamburger stand, and later turned the company into a franchise, with the Golden Arches logo being introduced in 1953 at a location in Phoenix, Arizona.
In 1955, Ray Kroc, a businessman, joined the company as a franchise agent and proceeded to purchase the chain from the McDonald brothers. McDonald’s had its original headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois, but moved its global headquarters to Chicago in early 2018.
McDonald’s is the world’s largest restaurant chain by revenue, serving over 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries across 37,855 outlets as of 2018.
McDonald’s Customer Care Number: 0860 623 623
Click Here To Get More Locations: location-near-me.info
McDonald’s Website: www.mcdonalds.com
McDonald’s Survey: www.mcdvoice.com
Step by Step Website: www.mcdvoice.com surveys