The United States Postal Service is the largest logistics company in the US operated by the US federal government and responsible for providing postal service throughout the country.
The Post office department (root) was created in 1792 by Franklin operation and emerged as on the largest postal service in the world. It provides General domestic services, Bulk mail, International services with promising delivery times.
You May Also Check Here:
- CPK Feedback Survey
- Tell Schnucks Feedback Survey
- TJX Canada Customer Opinion Survey
- Wilko Guest Experience Survey
USPS Employee Benefits
- Health Insurance
Employees of USPS are offered substantial health benefits, it got collaborated with the FEHB Program providing excellent coverage and flexibility.
It provides the federal retirement program which provides pension and disability coverage. Terms and conditions applied
- Life Insurance
You are benefited from Federal Employee’s Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) with a basic coverage plan for free by the postal service. You can also extend to premium plans through your payroll deductions
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Career Development & Training
- Holidays & Compensation
- Social Security & Medicare
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
What is Liteblue?
Liteblue is the Employee self-service web-based intranet portal designed for the employees of the USPS Logistics company.
It features the various confidential employee services like accessing paystub, checking 401k, employee benefits, print/view w-2, checking career development, service performance, raising the tickets, and complaints.
Liteblue New Registration? | Follow the Steps
In the event that you haven’t made Liteblue UPSC gov account/SSP before you can set up another record and obtain entrance.
- Go through the Self Service Profile Homepage liteblue.usps.gov.
- Snap-on Forgot Password
- Enter the EIN Number and Verify the Employee ID.
- Presently you’ll be diverted intranet of the entrance where you have to present the “New Password and Confirm Password” and snap Next.
- Select Appropriate security questions and give the appropriate responses (Remember or note them), they will be utilized for investigating in the event that you have overlooked the SSP login subtleties in the future.
- Enter the email and Confirm email address fields and snap on the following catch.
- You can skip and include email later by checking “skip email and update later”
- Audit everything and if everything is right, present the subtleties
- You have effectively made the new client account at USPS Liteblue. Presently you can get to the dashboard with the Employee ID and Password that you’ve given while enlistment
- On the off chance that you face any blunders, you can contact USPS Human Resources Shared Service Center at 1-877-477-3273, and choosing choice 5 or TDD/TTY – 866-260-7507.
Liteblue Login Process
In the event that you are a returning client of the Liteblue USPS entry and have no issues with the User ID and Password then you can adhere to the underneath guidelines to sign in to the entryway. On the off chance that you have a few worries with the client involves, jump to the next fitting segments.
- Go through the official site: liteblue.usps.gov.
- Enter the Employee ID.
- Enter the USPS Password.
The secret key you have made on the Self Service Profile (SSP) application. It is utilized to get to an assortment of USPS self-administration applications including LiteBlue, eldeas, eOPF, eReassign, and PostalEASE.
I tried to cover up all the needed information to the Liteblue USPS Employee Login Process. So, read it carefully and follow the steps at liteblue.usps.gov, I am sure you have done it successfully.
If you still have any questions and queries, you may ask in the comment section below. If you have any suggestions for me, you can even tell me. I will definitely improve or refresh the specifications for my pleasant users.