Lego Store Survey @ www.lego.com/storesurvey
Do you like your recent purchasing experience in the Lego Store? Are you satisfied with their products? If you have anything to tell them, you can share your feedback with Lego by its survey program, Lego Survey.
Lego is eager to hear all about your recent Lego Store visit experience. So let them know your thoughts to do better in the future. In this article, I am proceeding to explain to you step-by-step information regarding Lego Store Survey.
Here, you will get all the information about the Lego Store Customer Satisfaction Survey with the screenshot which will help you to make your survey task very simple.
Play a part in the Lego Guest Feedback Survey via its official survey portal @ www.lego.com/storesurvey. When you complete this survey, you will be entering the Lego Sweepstake to win $500 to $1000 Lego Gift Cards.
You May Take Other Surveys,
Lego Survey Rewards
After completing the Lego Customer Survey, you will be entering the sweepstakes for a chance to win the below prize,
- $1,000 Lego Stores gift card
- $500 Lego Stores gift card
Lego Store Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Age must be 18+.
- Need a laptop/Smartphone/PC with a good internet connection.
- The user must be a legal resident of the 50 United States.
- Must have a valid purchase receipt of the Lego if you take the survey online.
- One entry per person per month.
- Employees, Directors, Households, and their families of the Lego are not allowed to take this survey.
Lego Store Feedback Survey – Step by Step Guides
- Visit the Lego Store Survey web portal @ www.lego.com/storesurvey.
- You can choose the language, just pick from the drop-down menu at the top of this screen.
- If you have a receipt code then enter the code from your receipt and click on the Next button.
- If you don’t have a receipt code then choose ‘I do not have my receipt code’ & click on the Next.
- Select the State, country, or city, store, and date of your visit.
- Click on the Next.
- Rate your overall satisfaction level on the scale from Not at all likely to Extremely Likely.
- Click on the Next.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly basis on your most recent visit experience.
- Click on Next.
- Provide your personal details like your name, phone number, Email Id in order to enter the Lego Stores sweepstake.
- Click on Next to submit the survey.
- At last, you will automatically get an entry in the sweepstake to win a Gift Card.
Wait for the next drawing. If you are a lucky winner they will inform using your contact details.
About Lego Store
Lego is a line of plastic construction toys that are manufactured by The Lego Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark.
The company’s flagship product, Lego, consists of colorful interlocking plastic bricks accompanying an array of gears, figurines called mini-figures, and various other parts.
Lego pieces can be assembled and connected in many ways to construct objects, including vehicles, buildings, and working robots. Anything constructed can be taken apart again, and the pieces reused to make new things.
The Lego Group began manufacturing the interlocking toy bricks in 1949. Movies, games, competitions, and six Legoland amusement parks have been developed under the brand. As of July 2015, 600 billion Lego parts had been produced
Contact Details of Lego Store
Lego Customer Service
Phone No.: 1-800-835-4386
Monday to Friday 8 am – 10 pm ET
Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 6 pm ET
French service in North America
Phone No.: 1-877-518-5346
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm ET
Lego Reference Links
Lego Survey Link: www.lego.com/storesurvey
Lego Official WebSite: www.lego.com