Huddle House Survey @ www.huddlefeedback.com
HuddleFeedback: Huddle House tries to provide its customers with a perfectly satisfying dining experience. If you’ve experienced anything less, don’t wait to let them know about it.
Huddle House Restaurant wants to hear you, that’s why they start its own survey portal at www.huddlefeedback.com name Huddle House Survey.
With the help of this post regarding HuddleFeedback, you will get all the appropriate information like survey steps, rules & needs, its reward program.
Take the Huddle House Feedback Survey to help them by giving your valuable and honest feedback. Also, you get the offer code to redeem at your next visit to get free food.
For more details about Huddle House & its Menu, Rewards, history, and many other things, visit its official website @ www.huddlehouse.com.
You May Click Here,
- Walmart Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Papa Murphy’s Survey
- HuHot Mongolian Grill Survey
- Logan’s Roadhouse Survey
Huddle House Survey Rewards
Upon completion of this survey, you will be given an offer code that may be used to redeem the offer printed on your survey invitation/receipt.
Offers are like below,
- Free Waffle
- Free Coffee
- Free Meal
- Discount on Meal
HuddleFeedback Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- Must have essential knowledge of English or Spanish Language.
- Age must be 18 or 18+.
- Must have a valid purchase receipt or survey invitation of the Huddle House.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Take the survey within 48 hours of your purchase.
- Redeem your coupon within 60 days of the survey.
- Not valid with other offers.
- Offers may vary and not transferable into cash.
- Limit 1 offer per person per visit.
How To Take HuddleFeedback? – Step by Step Guides
If you are able to fulfill the above requirements & ready to follow the rules then you are eligible to take participate in the Survey.
♦Click on the link to open the Huddle House Customer Survey page www.huddlefeedback.com.
- Select the survey language. If you want to take the survey in the English language, no need to make a change.
- If you want to take the survey in the Spanish language, click on the ‘Espanol’ link.
- Enter the 15 survey codes located at the bottom of your receipt or survey invitation and click on Start to begin the survey.
- Select your order type and Indicate Date/Time of your visit.
- Press the Next button.
- Rate your overall satisfaction level according to your most recent visit experience.
- Click on the Next.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly on the scale from highly satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the survey questions are about the quality of the food, staff helping nature, service, atmosphere, and all.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
At last, you will get an offer code, save it & use it at your next visit to get an exciting offer.
About Huddle House
Huddle House, Inc. is a privately held, American casual dining franchisor. There are 339 units in 23 different states with a concentration in the southeast United States.
The chain was started in April 1964 in Decatur, Georgia by John Sparks, with the goal of providing a 24-hour eatery. It is named after the act of huddling in football. The original Huddle House in Decatur was established to give fans a place to eat after “the big game” on Friday nights.
Contact Details Of Huddle House
Huddle House Corporate Office
Address: Huddle House, Inc., 5901 Peachtree-Dunwoody, Suite B450, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA.
Phone No.: (404) 682-9000
Huddle House Customer Service
Phone No.: (770) 325-1300
Huddle House Survey Link: www.huddlefeedback.com
Huddle House Official Site: www.huddlehouse.com
Social Media Links
This is all about the Huddle House Feedback Survey which I shared with you above. I hope you like my post and get proper guidance to take Huddle House Survey @ www.huddlefeedback.com.
If you have any query please let us know by leaving a comment. Share with your friends and family. Visit our official website @ customers-surveys.info to get more stuff.