- 1 Dollar General Customer Survey @ www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- 2 Dollar General Rewards
- 3 Way To Enter Dollar General Sweepstakes
- 4 Dollar General Survey – DGCustomerFirst|Rules & Needs
Dollar General Customer Survey @ www.dgcustomerfirst.com
DG Customer Survey is a simple and easy way to present your positive or negative aspects of the Dollar General Store as a loyal guest.
Be a true customer of the DG Marketing Store by taking part in the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey and share your valuable feedback. Also, you will get a chance to enter the sweepstake to win a $100 prize.
Here, In this blog, I am gonna provide you the DG Customer First Survey steps, rules, requirements, and methods to take the survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
Dollar General is proud to be America’s neighborhood general store. Dollar General stands for convenience, quality brands, and low prices. Dollar General’s successful prototype makes shopping a truly hassle-free experience.
In Dollar General Store, you’ll find a company that embraces substance and simplicity. DG Store’s mission is to serve others. And, they think their customers are best served when they keep it real and keep it simple.
Don’t miss the chance to win a $100 prize. Come and let’s start the Dollar General Survey by reading this blog carefully.
You May also Take The Survey,
Dollar General Rewards
Upon completion of the Dollar General Online Survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes to win,
- $100 Dollar General Gift Card (“Prize”).
Note: Five hundred thirty (530) Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes (ten  per Entry Period). The ARV of each Prize is $100.
Way To Enter Dollar General Sweepstakes
A. Online Survey:
- Make any purchase from a participating Dollar General store.
- Go to the Dollar General Survey site @ www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Complete the survey according to your recent experience.
(Read this article top to bottom to take the DG Survey Online)
B. Mail-In Entry Without Purchase: To enter without making a purchase,
- Hand-write your complete name, valid e-mail address, street address, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card.
- Mail it with sufficient postage to the address:
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 251328, West
Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Dollar General Survey – DGCustomerFirst|Rules & Needs
For taking the Dollar General Customer Service Survey you need to follow the rules & fulfill the below needs,
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- The user must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- You must have essential knowledge of English and Spanish.
- You must have a valid purchase receipt from the Dollar General Store.
- You may take the survey within a given sweepstake time frame.
- Limit of one prize per person/household.
- Prizes are non-transferable or assigned and no substitutions or cash redemptions.
DG Customer First Survey – Step by Step Guide
- Visit the DG Customer First Survey web portal @ www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Change the language. If you want to take the survey in the English language, no need to change.
- If you want to take the survey in the Spanish language click on the link ‘Espanol’ which is immediately after the start button.
- Enter the store number, Time of the visit, 15 digit survey code from your receipt.
- Click on the Start button.
- Rate your overall satisfaction according to your experience at Dollar General.
- Click on the Next.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly.
- You have a chance to fill the box with your suggestions, complaints, and your positive feedback about what you liked most.
- Click on the Next.
- Provide your personal details like first name, last name, phone number, and click on the Next to finish the survey.
- You will automatically enter the sweepstake when you completed the survey.
Now, wait for the next Dollar General Store Sweepstake Draw, if you are the lucky winner they inform you of using your personal details.
Dollar General Wiki | Few Words On Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of July 2018, Dollar General operates 15,000 stores in the continental United States.
The company began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky, owned by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. In 1968, the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
Fortune 500 recognized Dollar General in 1999 and in 2018 reached #123. Dollar General has grown to become one of the most profitable stores in the rural United States with revenue reaching around $21 billion in 2017.
Dollar General Contact Details
- Dollar General Corporate Office
Address: 100 Mission RidgeGoodlettsville, TN37072
Phone: (615) 855-4000
- Dollar General Customer Service Number
Dollar General Official Website: www.dollargeneral.com
Dollar General Survey: www.dgcustomerfirst.com
Dollar General Sweepstake Rules: Click Here