Are you excited to participate in the Coles Customer Survey and win a sweepstake prize? If yes, then please continue reading this article to know about TellColes.
Your precious feedback is very important to understand customer’s requirements, thoughts which helps the company that how to best improve your shopping experience next time. So, participate in the Tell Coles Customer Survey to share your opinion with them.
You May Also Take The Surveys,
Tell Coles Survey Rewards
After completing the Coles Survey, you will have the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win below prize,
- 1,000 flybuys bonus points or $5 off purchase of $100 or more
- $1,000 Coles Groceries
Coles Customer Survey | Rules & requirements
- Age must be 18+.
- Need a laptop/Smartphone/PC with a good internet connection.
- Must have essential knowledge of the English language.
- User must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- Must have a valid purchase receipt.
- One entry per person per month.
- Employees, Directors, Households and their families of the Coles are not allowed to take this survey.
How To Take Tell Coles Survey | Step By Step Guides
- Visit the Coles Online Survey site @ www.tellcoles.com.au.
- Please select the coles location in which you have visited from the list.
- Next, you have to select the store and click on NEXT.
- Enter the date of your visit and snap-on the NEXT.
- Now, the survey has begun. You have to give answers of some modules of the store they asked you one by one.
- Give answer to all modules according to your recent visit.
- Finally, you will asked to give a rating to your feeling from the scale on the Not very well to Extremely well.
- At last, you can see the message like above upon completion of the survey.
- Read this message carefully and follow it to get your reward.
- Now the survey is over.
About Coles Supermarket
Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd, trading as Coles, is an Australian supermarket, retail and consumer services chain, headquartered in Melbourne as part of the Coles Group.
Founded in 1914 in Collingwood, Melbourne by George Coles, Coles operates 807 supermarkets throughout Australia, including several now re-branded BI-LO Supermarkets. Coles has over 100,000 employees and, together with rival Woolworths, accounts for more than 80 percent of the Australian market.
Contact Details of Coles Supermarkets
Head Office: 800 Toorak, Tooronga VIC 3146
Postal Address: PO Box 480, Tooronga VIC 3146
T 03 98293111
F 03 98296886
Coles Customer Service Email: Customer.Relations@coles.com.au
Coles Customer Service No.: 1800 061 562
Coles Supermarkets Official Website: www.coles.com.au
Coles Customer Feedback Survey Site: www.tellcoles.com.au