Asda Customer Survey @ www.tellasda.com
www.tellasda.com is a customer satisfaction survey portal for Asda Customer Experience Survey. The Asda Supermarket starts the TellAsda Survey because they always try to do better its services as per the requirements of the clients.
So, while taking part in the Asda Customer Satisfaction Survey make sure that the feedback you give them is honest and accurate.
Also, you will get an entry into the Asda sweepstake to Win a Prize Worth £1,000 when you completed this short Asda Survey.
Before participating in the Tell Asda Customer Feedback Survey, read this whole post carefully to get proper guidance to complete this survey successfully.
You May Also Take Other Surveys To Win Grand Prize,
- Thorntons Survey
- Lidl Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Sprouts Farmers Market Feedback Survey
- Tell Aldi Survey
- TescoViews Survey
TellAsda Survey Rewards
When you complete the Asda Feedback Survey, you will be entering in the Asda Sweepstake to receive a chance to win the below prize.
🤑 Win a Prize Worth £1,000 Cheque🤑
Asda Feedback Survey | Rules & Requirements
Check out the rules and requirements which are mentioned below in order to take the TellAsda Survey & get an entry in the sweepstake to win a prize.
- Open to customers of ASDA resident in the United Kingdom over the age of 18 years, excluding employees of and other persons connected with ASDA.
- To enter, complete, and submit the sweepstake entry form online. No other types of entry will be accepted by the company.
- Valid Email address and contact number required.
- One of the devices from Laptop/Pc/Smartphone with a good internet connection is required.
- Essential knowledge of the English language.
- Each Participant may enter the competition a maximum of once per month.
- The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Take the survey within the sweepstake time frame.
Asda Customer Satisfaction Survey | Step By Step Guides
Follow the steps to enter the Asda Sweepstake Contest with a purchase,
Click on the below button to start the Asda Online Survey,
- Enter the date of your visit to Asda and click on NEXT.
- Enter the postcode of the store you visited and click on the find symbol. For eg., you entered S1 2HE then you can see the options like the below images.
- Now, select the store from the list which one you visited.
- Click on NEXT to continue.
- Next, you have to select the time and your purchase items. Click on Next.
- Now, select your checkout option from the list and click on NEXT.
- Now the survey is started, Rate your overall satisfaction level by click on the bar on the scale from Not at all likely to Extremely likely.
- Answer all the survey questions one by one honestly according to your most recent visit experience.
- Generally, the survey questions are about your visit and purchase, staff helping nature, customer service, atmosphere, and all.
- Click on the Next.
- Select your age and gender & click NEXT.
- Provide your contact information at the end to be entered into Asda’s monthly sweepstake draw to Win a Prize Worth £1,000.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- Now, you will get an entry into the sweepstake. Wait for next month’s drawing.
If you are a lucky winner then they will inform using your contact details.
About Asda Supermarket
Asda Stores Ltd (/ˈæzdə/) trading as Asda, is a British supermarket retailer, headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The company was founded in 1949 when the supermarket owning Asquith family merged with the Associated Dairies company of Yorkshire.
It expanded into the south of England during the 1970s and 1980s, and acquired Allied Carpets, 61 large Gateway Supermarkets and other businesses, such as MFI, then sold off its acquisitions during the 1990s to concentrate on the supermarkets.
It was listed on the London Stock Exchange until 1999 when it was acquired by the American retail giant Walmart for £6.7 billion. Asda was the second-largest supermarket chain in Britain between 2003 and 2014 by market share, at which point it fell into third place. Since April 2019 it has regained its second-place position, behind Tesco and ahead of Sainsbury’s
Contact Details of Asda
Asda Corporate Office
Address: ASDA Group Limited, Asda House Southbank, Great Wilson St.,
Leeds LS11 5AD, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
Phone Number: +44 (0)113 243 5435 or 0800 952 0101
Fax Number: +44 (0)113 241 8666 , +44 1132 418 749
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asda Customer Service
Phone Number: 0844 826 0848
Asda Official Website: www.asda.com
TellAsda Survey Site: www.tellasda.com
TellAsda Sweepstake Rules: Click Here
Social Media Links
In the above post, it’s all about the Asda Customer Survey.
I hope you get all the relevant information that you need to complete the survey successfully at www.tellasda.com & get a chance to win a £1,000 Prize.
If you have any queries related to the TellAsda, please leave a comment in the comment section.
We will try our best to solve it. And take more surveys by visiting our official website @ customers-surveys.info.